Dennis Avner: Catman
- He has spent considerable resources to surgically modify his body to resemble that of a tiger.
Etienne Dumont: Living art
- tattoos from head to toe with the silicone implants on his head that give that extra special touch
- plexiglas piercings on the nose and under the lower lip;
- a titanium ring on the left hand; rings of 70-mm (2.7 inches) of diameter on the earlobes.
- he has two horns on his head
Julia Gnuse: The Illustrated Lady
- She has 95% of her body (including her face) covered in tattoos
Lucky Diamond Rich: World’s Most Tattooed Person
- Lucky Rich has tattoos all over his body including the inside of his foreskin, mouth and ears
Paul Lawrence: The Enigma
- extensive body modification including horn implants, ear reshaping, multiple body piercings and a full-body jigsaw-puzzle tattoo
Tom Leppard: The Leopard Man
- He has spent £5,500 to have his body covered in leopard-like spots.
Eric Sprague: The Lizardman
- sharpened teeth,
- full-body tattoo of green scales,
- bifurcated tongue,
- subdermal implants and
- green-inked lips.
Katzen: Tiger Lady
- extensive tattooing on all parts of her body
- and wears tiger whiskers attached via piercings on her face
Rico Rick Genest: Zombie Boy
- has tattoo of a zombie across his entire body.
Horace Ridler: The Zebra Man
- Tattooed from head to foot in black and white stripes,
nota kaki :
tubuh kita bukan hak milik kekal..jaga lah kesempurnaan nya..